We understand that the foundations are laid for ongoing learning and navigating life successfully within those first five years!
We nurture your child during these fundamental early years by providing:
- a balance of positive support and
- valuable opportunities to explore, and
- practice new skills in different ways to aid their learning.
This is enhanced with:
- fun-filled play,
- interaction with their peers, other children and our Carers
- allowing a sense of wellbeing and belonging to naturally develop.
Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia. We maintain flexibility to tailor our quality childhood education programmes for each child.
We acknowledge that each child is unique here at North Wyong Early Learning Centre, and there is great merit in providing a range of opportunities and experiences that allow learning and development to occur at an individual pace and in different ways.
Our daily play curriculum will see your child having loads of fun through the activities they participate in including:
- water and sand play
- imaginative play
- constructing building blocks
- outdoor play
- gardening and much more.
You can keep you up to date on your child’s daily activities via the daily and weekly curriculum displayed within our Centre. We welcome and encourage families to contribute to our daily programs and help evaluate our activities and curriculum ongoing.
This is facilitated by Storypark – giving you easy yet secure access to view and contribute at any time that suits you.
In partnership with you we want your child to develop and thrive to their full potential, to learn and grow with confidence for a positive journey of life-long learning.
You are welcome to:
- Contact Us to book a Visit
- Join our Waiting List
- Start your Child's Enrolment Process
- View our Curriculum - Early Years Child Care
- View our Curriculum - Preschool