The first year of your child’s life is monumental, not only for your baby and the milestones they will achieve but for you as their parent.
Here at North Wyong Early Learning Centre we are very sensitive to the emotional needs of both the families and their babies that come to the Centre, commencing early learning day care for the first time.
Our purpose-built Infant Nursery for children 6 weeks to 12 months provides the perfect environment and care including:
- Working in close partnership with you to support your child’s development and well-being in their first year of life.
- Inviting you to share in your child’s time with us here in the Infants Nursery, it’s a wonderful way to enable your child to bond with you
while attending care with us.
- Family members are welcome in this room to breastfeed or bottle feed throughout the day or simply to enjoy time with your child while they safely explore the developmentally appropriate toys and safe floor time (including tummy time) for infants 12 months and under only.
We understand that your baby needs a quiet, safe and warm environment that nurtures trust, confidence and a sense of belonging.
We have a small number of babies in the Infants Nursery and attentive educators that practice primary caregiving to foster healthy attachment relationships between infants and our educators. This achieves a sense of security for your child and creates a great foundation for a positive experience of life-long learning as they grow and move on to our Toddlers Nursery, Kindy, Preschool and beyond.
We work in close partnership with you to maintain individual child routines including sleep and feed times, so you can maintain their routines and sleeping patterns from home.
Your child’s daily routine including sleep, feeding and toileting information is recorded and displayed for you to review whenever you like.
Every parent has different needs in their journey of their child commencing early learning day care and we are here to assist, providing a homely safe environment for infants in their first year of life and an open invitation to visit your child throughout the day or call our Infants Nursery educators.
You are welcome to:
- Contact Us to book a Visit
- Join our Waiting List
- Start your Child's Enrolment Process
- View our Curriculum - Early Years Child Care
- View our Curriculum - Preschool